A trip of a lifetime
Join me in Namibia for a private guided safari itinerary, which begins June 20-28, 2020. Pricing is $3999 USD per person – double occupancy preferred -and includes all meals, transfers, gratuities and excursions. International airfare to Windhoek is NOT included. We have limited this incredible trip to 12 people and have 9 spaces remaining. If you are interested, please book as soon as possible.
$1500 nonrefundable deposit. Balance of trip and payment for excursion package is due by April 1. 2020 . Participants will be emailed with additional forms upon receipt of deposit payment.
Note space is limited to 12 participants. Airfare is not included.
|TOUR:||9 days Authentic Namibia A La Carte Safari with Andrew Harvey|
|START:||June 20, 2020 – Meeting point, Windhoek, +- 18h00|
|END:||June 28, 2020 +- 13h00.|
|COST:||$3999 per person Double Occupancy|
|$995 single supplement upgrade|
MEETING POINT: The guide will meet us at the airport upon arrival in Windhoek at 2pm June 20, 2020.
Day 1 (June 20): Mount Etjo – Arrival and transfer to first hotel in central Namibia (L&D + cheetah feeding)
Day 2 (June 21): Mokuti – Full board, game drives in eastern part of Etosha national park
Day 3 (June 22): Okaukuejo (Full board + game drives)
Day 4 (June 23): Hobatere or similar (Full board + PM game drives)
Day 5 (June 24): Twyfelfontein lodge or similar (Full board, Himba village + rock engravings)
Day 6 (June 25): Swakopmund – B&L, cape Cross visit + optional activities
Day 7 (June 26): Sossusvlei – Full board, Sossusvlei & Deadvlei excursion or similar
Day 8 (June 27): Sossusvlei – lodge + PM walk (Full board)
Day 9 (June 28): Windhoek – End of tour and transfer to the airport; B&B
Additional Side Trip Extension: Herrero Tribe. Begin June 19- 21, 2020 (more info to come)
- 6 nights accommodation with full board plus excursions/visits as per the itinerary; 1 night accommodation with L&D only on first day plus cheetah feeding, 1 night accommodation with B&L only in Swakopmund.
- Excursions and entry fees in Etosha national park, Twyfelfontein and Sossusvlei;
- Airport transfers on day 1 and day 9 of the safari.
- A professional English speaking guide (Gabriel)
- 1.5 liter of water per person per day during transfers
- Flights, airport taxes, visas, drinks, dinner in Swakopmund, optional activities, gratuities and any other item of personal use.